HEAVY FARM & CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT AUCTIONAuction
Located 6 miles East of Eunice, Louisiana on Hwy 190.
BUYER REGISTRATION AGREEMENT
This sale will be conducted by Brown’s Auction Company (hereafter referred to as ”Auctioneer”). The auction is open to public, but all persons wishing to participate by bidding on any of the items must register with the cashier, sign the Registration Agreement and obtain a bid card number. By signing this agreement, bidder is in agreement with and bound by the Terms and Conditions.
1. All items will be sold as, where is. Auctioneer and seller make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied, on the items for sale and does further state the items are to be sold “AS IS, WHERE IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE. The buyer acknowledges that he is relying solely on his or her inspection, and accepts all responsibility for examining any item offered for sale.
2. ALL SALES FINAL. NO REFUNDS
3. A 10% Buyers Premium will be charged.
4. Buyer must pay for each item upon which his bid is accepted by the Auctioneer’s declaration to the sale clerk.
5. All items purchased must be paid for in full on the day of the auction. Cash, cashier’s checks, certified checks, money orders and credit cards will be accepted. Business or Personal checks will be accepted with proper identification. All checks are made payable to Brown’s Auction Company.
6. Buyer’s Responsibilities: Buyer assumes full responsibility for all items purchased when the auctioneer declares it sold. Any winning bidder that does not pay for and claim item will not be allowed to register at future auctions and furthermore, items that are paid for but not removed will also cause same consequence for buyer. Auctioneer is not responsible for security of items purchased, which include lost, stolen or damaged items. Items left on the premises are at his or her own risk.
7. Sales tax will be charged unless the buyer has a current dealers resale certificate that is presented upon registration.
8. A $20 notary fee will be charged on all titled items.
9. Removal of items will be announced by auctioneer.
10. The buyer hereby assumes and does agree to indemnify and hold harmless the auctioneer and sellers from any current or future claim which shall pertain to the fitness, use, damage, safety, injuries to persons or property that may have occurred during the auction or that may have been caused by or during removal or use of items purchased. Neither auctioneer nor Seller assumes responsibility for any accidents or loss due to theft, fire, vandalism, or personal injury.
Announcement:Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the seller. Brown's Auction & Realty Company, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions. All lines drawn on maps are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final.