500 Acres in the Heart of the Oil BoomReal Estate Auction
Directions to Auction Property:
From Minot, take Highway 2 West approximately 40 miles to Palermo. The property is on the Right (1 mile West of Palermo turn off). Watch for signs. The property has over 1 mile of frontage on Highway 2.
Possible ideas include, just to name a few:
Larger Multi-Use Parcel, Ideal Property for Rail Transload, Trucking, Pipe Yard, Frac Sand,Concrete Operation, Rail Logistics, Oil Storage Distribution Center, Grain Elevator, or Manufacturing. Prime Industrial Park!
• Possible Gravel Reserves
• Excellent Visibility
• In the Heart of Oil and Gas
• Open and Ready for Your Development
The Following are in the City Limits of Palermo and All Zoned Industrial
• 57-0020600 - 131.20 Acres
• 57-0020900 - 40.78 Acres
• 57-0021500 - 35.35 Acres
The Following are in Mountrail County All Zoned Industrial
• 17-0007700 - 118.40 Acres
• 17-0007600 - 65.20 Acres
• 17-0007800 - 115.79 Acres
Call for complete details and other concept designs.
Announcement:Information contained herein is presented on behalf of the seller. AllianceBid.com, agent for the seller, cannot guarantee the information to be correct or assume the liabilities for errors and omissions. All lines drawn on maps are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their own satisfaction. Any announcements made from the auction block on day of auction will take precedence over any matter of print and will be final.
BIDDING ENDS ON JUNE 16TH, 2012 AT 1:00 PM CST
500 +/- Acres in Palermo, ND
Zoned Industrial Selling in 2 Tracts
• Premier Location Approx 8 Miles East of Stanley, ND & Approx 40 Miles West of Minot
Tract 1 = 420+/- Acres
Tract 2 = 80+/- Acres
• Open & Ready for Your Development
• Some Rail Transload Concept Plans Have Been Designed For Unit Trains - Call Auction Representative
for More Information
• 1+ Mile Frontage on the Burlington Northern Rail Line
• 1+ Mile Frontage on Hwy 2
• Pipeline Right of Way Easement to the Wells
• Legal Description: Sec. 15 & 16, Twp 156 N, R 90, Mountrail County
• Oil Wells Not Included